Thursday, September 6, 2007

Even though as far as I can tell, no one has read my first post, I think I will post again. Somehow this process is therapeutic, like soda springs or colon cleanses. So I am single again. I rode the whirlwind of love and came to the conclusion that there was another twister out there somewhere for me.

So I found myself spending an inordinate amount of time on Facebook. Fortunately I think I have pulled through the desire to network over the internet rather than in person. Yeah, by posting on my Blog. Wait a second....

And by buying a bike. Its a Raliegh. I like it. It has front shocks and reflectors on the front and the back. And the wheels are 29 inches. Everybody at the shop called it "the two-niner" I think I may just call it Bob, or maybe Fred.

So now I will comment on a news item. We've all heard of "black lung". Well this new condition may become known as "White Lung", because its caused from inhaling fumes from freshly-popped microwave popcorn. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/06/health/main3239379.shtml

So maybe it does take two bags a day for ten years to develop, but I think it is something that we need to really watch out for. Because how many other products can do that much damage to you just by inhaling their fumes?

No comments: